Saturday, July 21, 2007

I love this blog!

I love reading this blog. It is so great to hear from those of you who have written. Last week I wrote a big lengthy blog but somehow it was drafted and I could not figure out how to get it sent, so after many headaches and a few bad words I just deleted it!

I was writing just to say that in a nutshell my life has come full circle. From mom, to hairdresser, to insurance administrator, to home builder to realtor and back to being a GRAND mom. As I mentioned before, we have 3 grands.

Keely (61/2) and Tory (3) are the darling girls of my oldest son, Joe. Mikey (21/2), is Alex's son and he is my pal Monday-Friday 8-5. The night he was born, standing in the hospital l knowing his mom would be going back to work, I knew that he was not going to go to day care! So, when he was 2 months old , I quit my job and he and I have been hanging out ever since! It is the best job I have ever had!! However, since he is quite spoiled, I get all the blame!

Mike will always work at something, he loves a challenge! I just enjoy the kids, reading,(Sue, I will be looking for you books)p and I love to hang out at antique stores.

I will be back in Indianola in a few days and look forward to visiting with everyone on the 3rd!