Thursday, June 28, 2007

Might know

I guess I knew it would be Teri Crabb who contributed first to this blog. Just kidding of course. A little about myself. I believe I have accomplished nothing in life which far exceeds my classmates expectations. I am not in prison.
We are still in CA and enjoy it very much. Kay is still working for the City of Murrieta and I am doing nothing which I do best. I say I am retired and Kay says I am unemployable. She may be right.
Our kids are both in CA, Jodi and her husband are in San Diego and Travis is in Bakersfield with his son Tyris.
Well I hope the rest of you will contribute to this blog and I would like to thank Mary Mackenzie for starting it. I think a big hand should also go out to Susie Shupe for all her hard work in getting us together every five years.

Galen Vinson